Oil Plus 2C Part A - 20 ML
Oil Plus Part A - 20 ML's are perfect for sampling Oil Plus 2C wood finish colors. For durability testing or final application, we recommend using in conjunction with Part B.
- Sample size.
- Available in 40 standard colors.
- 0% VOC, does not contain any water or solvents.
- It’s a natural wood finish because the oil is made of linseed.
- No overlaps or starting marks.
- Minimal use/High coverage: 300 - 500 ft²/L.
- Can be applied to almost all wood types.
Pure or Natural? Pure is non-pigmented. Natural is pigmented with yellow/white tones.
Summarized specifications, please read TDS before using product.
Spread Rate: 300-500 ft²/L
Cure Time: Approx 21 days
VOC Content: 0%
Color Options: 46
Shelf Life: 36 months
Warning: Rags saturated in oil can spontaneously combust and need to be disposed of in accordance with local regulations.
▼ TDS - Oil Plus 2C (EN)
▼ Application Instructions Brochure (EN)
▼ Color Card
▼ Interior Brochure
Oil Plus 2C Product Video